Splicktopia Episode 1 Splicktopia Episode 1

nioce

Monster Dog Monster Dog

nice

Claymation Compilation #1 Claymation Compilation #1

oh my that is awesome but i also make claymations and im wondering how to put claymations on newgrounds so if u can help me that would be awesome

Level19Productions responds:

Well, I am not sure exactly what you mean but if you mean but if you are talking about how to upload it just edit all your photos together and save it as a video file that newgrounds supports. If this doesn't answer your question go to youtube and look up tutorials. Video files can be wmv,avi,flv etc.

Ink Claymation Ink Claymation

oh muy that is awesome but how did u post a claymation to newgrounds i have beeen wondering this for such a long time

Girl Advice From Santa Girl Advice From Santa

LOL that was awesome but plz tell me how u get your claymations on newgrounds i was trying to figure it out for a year now

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

What we did was export the video as an MP4 from After Effects. Then put it in the Adobe Media Encoder, exported that as a FLV, fit for Flash 8 or higher. We didn't export an FLV right from After Effects, because it took forever to render. We then imported the video file, and laid it in the timeline, and let it play at the same framerate as the After Effects file. Then we added the exported audio to a new layer. This is tricky though, because there's a filesize limit, so we had to keep crunching down the resolution so it'd fit under 20mb. But it turned out great! Just make sure to have your JPEG quality up to 100%. It'll weigh heavy on filesize, but it makes it look more crisp than a... crisp thing. Than a chip. Chips are crisp, right? I want some chips.

Project 9 (Zombies) Project 9 (Zombies)

good job but how do u post a claymation to new grounds

Cashin' Out Cashin' Out

i love ur characters but why do u have to put bad use to them and make a bad video of them

Jurassic Stick Jurassic Stick

awesome

Clay creation #1 Clay creation #1

how did u put this claymation to newgrounds